Episode 5: Research Opportunities as a Aaturopath
09 August 2021
We welcome back Vanessa Vigar, Clinical Research Program Manager at Integria Healthcare.
Part 2 of this 3 part series will go into detail on opportunities as a naturopath working in research, and Vanessa will discuss the work she is currently doing to contribute to body of literature in natural medicine.
- Different types of research she works on at Integria - a pre-clinical arm (working with research institutions) as well as a clinical research arm.
- Her contributions to the body of evidence for natural medicine
- Streamlining clinical trials into a virtual setting
- Her journey - from a naturopath in clinic to Clinical Research Program Manager
- Advice on how other practitioners can get involved in research