Episode 3: Pharmacovigilance & Adverse Reactions
14 June 2021
In our final part of this 3 part series on Regulatory Affairs in Complementary Medicine, we welcome back Sue Woldt, Senior Regulatory Affair Manager at Integria Healthcare.
In Part 3 of this series, Sue will cover Adverse Reactions and Pharmacovigilance and your responsibilities as a practitioner.
- Definition of Pharmacovigilance (PV)
- What is the difference between an adverse reaction and adverse event
- Who is responsible for reporting adverse reactions and events
- Reporting an adverse reaction
- Wider implications- labelling and warnings