Superfood seaweed for women's health
Seaweed is a good source of nutrients that are important for women's health, including iron, iodine, calcium, folate and vitamin D. Try this Korean style seaweed omelette and see how delicious seaweed can be!
- 5 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp rice wine
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 dried seaweed sheets (nori sheets work well)
- Olive oil for cooking
- Lightly beat the eggs, salt and rice wine together.
- Cut the seaweed sheets in half.
- Pour a thin layer of egg mixture into an oiled pan over a medium low heat, and tilt the pan to spread the mixture.
- Once the edges are cooked and the top almost set, add one half seaweed sheet on top of the omelette.
- Use a spatula to roll the omelette.
- Repeat with remaining egg mix.
- Slice into bite size pieces and serve.