Naturopath Victor Tuballa hosts Eagle Expert Voice, a podcast series designed for healthcare practitioners and their patients to live and maintain optimal health.
Victor has over 20 years experience in the natural health industry, spanning a variety of roles including:
- Accredited Naturopath, Herbalist and Homeopath (member of ATMS). Practices part-time in Western Sydney.
- Currently undertaking part-time study, completing a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science with Charles Sturt University.
- Educator with Integria Healthcare, training healthcare practitioners on natural medicines and supplementation.
- Areas of specialisation include weight loss, sports performance, immunity, digestive health, endocrine health and reproductive health.
- Previously Naturopath with the Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club from 2004-2008.