DHA is an essential omega 3 fatty acid that is important for brain health. Trout is a rich source of DHA, with 744mg per fillet. Trout is low in mercury so its safe to consume regularly. These smoked trout and cream cheese wraps make a delicious light lunch and are a great source of DHA fatty acids. Serves 4.
- 4 wraps
- 130g skinless smoked trout, flaked
- 3/4 cup (200g) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup (90g) greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 130g mixed baby leaf salad
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- Mix the chives, yoghurt and cream cheese together.
- Spread over the wraps.
- Top with the smoked trout, cucumber and mixed leaf salad.
- Roll the wraps and cut in half diagonally. Enjoy!