Is there anything more decadent than an iced hot chocolate made with real chocolate? Even better, the dark chocolate and spices are full of heart-healthy antioxidants. So you’re doing yourself a favour by enjoying this delicious treat!
- 4 cups milk of choice
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped (about 7 squares)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 8 ice cubes
- Combine 2 cups of milk, nutmeg and cinnamon in saucepan over medium-low heat until almost boiling.
- Add chocolate and stir until fully melted.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of cold milk.
- Whisk until frothy and pour over ice cubes in a tall glass. Sprinkle with cocoa powder or grated chocolate and serve.
Enjoy! Perfect for a hot Australian summer.